[UPDATED] Free George Strait Tickets are Just a Winning Word Away
UPDATED - Out of all our entries, no one chose the winning word. So, here is what we are going to do. First of all, the slate is wiped clean, everyone gets one more entry and once again you can enter up to five words. And here are a couple clues:
- The word starts with a vowel
- The word contains at least six letters
The deadline to enter this updated contest is Tuesday, April 22nd at 8 a.m. The rules of the original contest stay the same.
The list of KICKS 105 George Strait ticket winners continues to grow. Recent winners include Beverly Casteel of Lufkin, Patti Hand of Nacogdoches, John Wilson of Hudson, and Shelita Heaton of Lufkin. Would you like to add your name to the winner's list?
On Monday, April 21st we will be giving away another pair of tickets for the final farewell show which will be held June 7th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. How do you win? It's all in a word.
George Harvey Strait.
That's the full name of King George. 18 letters make up his full name, and those letters can be switched and combined in different fashions to make over 1,000 other words. But, we're only looking for one.
Here are the rules:
- Submit only one entry for the duration of this contest by responding in the comment section below.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY IS 7 A.M., MONDAY, APRIL 21ST.
- You may submit up to 5 words in that one entry
- The word we are looking for is between 4-12 letters long and the exact same letter is not repeated. For instance, the word 'retire' would be fine since there are several e's and r's to choose from in George Harvey Strait. However, revive would not work since the one 'v' would have to be used twice. By the way...retire is not the winning word.
- In the case that the winning word is selected by more than one person (and it probably will be) a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
- Previous winners of George Strait tickets on KICKS 105 are not eligible
- The winner will be announced in the 9am hour on Monday's Merrell in the Morning Show.