Blake Shelton has had one heck of a year – he married Miranda Lambert, he was a judge on a hot new music competition show and he's now got the number one song on our December playlist with 'God Gave Me You'.
Check out the rest of our Top 40 list below:
Buy on iTunes & Amazon
1. Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
Red River Blue (Deluxe Version)
2. Jerrod Niemann – One More Drinking Song
Judge Jerrod & the Hung Jury
3. Eli Young Band – Crazy Girl
Life At Best (Deluxe Version)
4. Chris Young – You
Neon (Deluxe Edition)
5. Lady Antebellum – We Owned The Night
Own the Night
6. Zac Brown Band – Keep Me In Mind
You Get What You Give (Deluxe Version)
7. Martina McBride – I'm Gonna Love You Through It
8. Dierks Bentley – Home
9. Jason Aldean – Tattoos On This Town
My Kinda Party
10. Craig Morgan – This Ole Boy
This Ole Boy
11. Neal McCoy – A-OK
12. Eric Church – Drink In My Hand
13. David Nail – Let It Rain
The Sound of a Million Dreams
14. Hunter Hayes – Storm Warning
15. Toby Keith – Red Solo Cup
Clancy’s Tavern (Deluxe Edition)
16. Trace Adkins – Million Dollar View
Proud to Be Here (Deluxe Edition)
17. Darius Rucker – I Got Nothin
Charleston, SC 1966 (Deluxe Version)
18. Rascal Flatts – Easy
Nothing Like This
19. Taylor Swift – Sparks Fly
20. Brantley Gilbert – Country Must Be Country Wide
Country Must Be Country Wide (Raw Bonfire Breakdown Version) – Single
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KICKS VIP
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kicks105.com using your original account information.