Not Receiving Kicks Newsletters? You’re Missing Out!
Are your friends receiving weekly Kicks newsletters, but you just can't seem to find them in your email?
Here are a few things you can try in order to start receiving the email blasts and newsletters, which are full of extra VIP bonus points, contests and prizes.
1) Check your junkmail folder.
If you have received an email from Danny & Sean in your SPAM mail or junk mail, simply click on the email and save it as a "safe" contact.
The next time we send out a newsletter, you should receive it in your Inbox folder.
2) Sign up for the newsletter
If the newsletters aren't making it into your inbox or junkmail, you may not have signed up to receive them when you created your VIP account.
1. Sign into your Kicks VIP account
2. Click on My Account (on the top right, next to Logout)
3. Click on Email & Offers
4. Make sure the 4 boxes have all been selected (if you are interested in receiving extra points and contest information)
5. Click on Update Email & Offers to save your new settings.
The next time Danny & Sean send a newsletter out, you should be on the list to receive it! Be sure to check your junkmail folder too in case it ends up there.