Obama Looking for More Southern Support, Releasing Country Album
President Barack Obama's personal and policy poll numbers continue to drop in many states south of the Mason Dixon line. So, in an attempt to bolster support from many of those 'Red' states the Commander in Chief has decided to go 'Redneck'.
Watch out...the President is releasing a country album.
Obama's album 'Good Thing You're Wearin' Boots' is actually hitting store shelves today. The President said in a recent interview promoting the album that he realizes that he doesn't have the best singing voice, but that hasn't stopped many other successful singers.
Here are some of the songs that are featured on the new release
- Mama's, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Politicians
- Check Yes or Yes...the ObamaCare song
- What Was I Thinkin'
- Have I Got a Deal for You
- Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used to Do
- I've Got Friends in Low Places
- I May Not Be Popular, but at Least I'm Not Putin
- Born in the USA...No, Really, I Was
- The White House That Built Me
- Not as Good as I Once Was
- Too Much Month at the end of the Money
- Don't Take Your Guns to Town
- If My Nose Were Full Of Dollars, I'd Blow It All On You