Seven Interesting Facts About Brett Eldredge
On February 22nd, the KICKS 105 CBR Bull Bash marks its 25th year in Lufkin. Each year, this East Texas benchmark event brings in top notch championship bull riding followed by a live concert. This year's entertainer will be Brett Eldredge.
By now, you already know about his first number one single, "Don't Ya", which topped the charts in 2013, and his current single, "Beat of the Music", which has already raced into the top 20 on the country charts. But, here are 7 more facts about Brett Eldredge who we believe is destined to soon be one of the top performers in country music.
- Eldredge is from Paris. Well, okay, Paris, Illinois. In fact, he recently received a key to the city and had a 'Brett Eldredge Day' in his honor.
- Brett is an awesome live entertainer. So much so that he opened for Taylor Swift on her 'RED tour' and later this year Eldredge will be opening for Keith Urban. You don't want to miss one of country's best entertainers while you have this great opportunity.
- His current single, "Beat of the Music", was inspired by a trip to slop some pigs on an island in the Bahamas. Get more of that story here.
- Brett is cousin to Terry Eldredge who is part of the group, The Grascals.
- The Brett Eldredge YouTube page features the 'Couch Sessions'. It is here that you'll find him with a guitar (sometimes) singing relaxed, acoustic versions of his songs and covers of other songs. 'Georgia on my Mind' has got to be my favorite.
- His grandmother was partly the inspiration for the Alzheimer's themed song, 'Raymond'.
- What does Brett do when he gets stuck in an elevator and the camera phone starts to roll video? Check it out here.
This is just a little insight into the awesome performer that we'll be seeing after all the bull riding on Saturday, February at the KICKS 105 CBR Bull Bash. Tickets are on sale at Cavenders Boot City in Lufkin or online at dirtroadtickets.com.