The Next Big Toy for Christmas [VIDEO]
This could be a huge seller during the coming holiday season - the Robo Fish.
This is way more advanced than the wind up fish I used to have some years ago. The Robo Fish is powered by two small batteries, activated by water, and will perform various movements in the water, including a dive into the bottom of the tank simulating a feeding frenzy.
Some of the positives:
- no worries about cleaning out the fish tank
- you don't have to ever feed them
- they may not last forever, but at least they shouldn't be something you'll be flushing down the toilet 2 days after bringing it home from the store or the local carnival or festival
Some of the negatives:
- batteries don't last very long
- changing batteries can be rather wet
- pretty expensive - 30 bucks will get you a bowl, batteries, and one fish. To get the effect that you see in the video below, you'll need to blow quite a wad of cash.