8-Pounders Lead the Way for Day One of Big Bass Splash
Day one of the three day Big Bass Splash on Lake Sam Rayburn is in the history books. Some of the outer bands of Hurricane Delta brought in some heavy squalls in the afternoon, but that didn't stop the anglers from the bringing in some monster fish.
The overall top three fish of the tourney were all brought in during the 12 noon hour. Here are the top five overall going into day number two.
- John Riley, Killeen, TX - 8.88
- Richard Stephens, Jr., Hineston, LA - 8.25
- Jesse Basil, Huntington, TX - 8.13
- James Taylor, Anacoco, LA - 8.10
- Michael Rogers, Scott, LA - 7.77