Draggin’ and Pullin’ in the Pines Roars Into Pine Valley Raceway
Get ready for Draggin' & Pullin' in the Pines coming to Pine Valley Raceway on October 20 and 21. It's two full days and nights of tractor pulls, semi drag races, car and truck shows, live music, and much more.
This year's event is presented by Kelly's Truck Parts, East Texas Truck Center, and Mad Gear Hot Rod Apparel. Tickets are $10 for persons 12 and over. Kids under 12 get in free. All proceeds from the event will benefit Wyakin Warrior and Mission 22.
Wanna get tickets for half-price? You can with Seize The Deal, while supplies last.
The 2023 edition of Draggin' & Pullin' in the Pines has partnered with the National Association of Show Trucks to offer big prizes with several different categories including:
BEST OF SHOW CATEGORIES
- Combo - $1500
- Bobtail - $1500
- Wrecker - $1500
- Logger - $1500
- Antique - $1500
- Engine - $250
- Paint - $250
- Interior - $250
- People's Choice - $500
- Competitor's Choice - $500
Here's the schedule for the daily and nightly events:
- 8am-5pm: Gates open for show vehicles and vendors
- 10am: Gates open to the public
- 10am - 6pm: Test and test semi drag loaded & bobtail, diesel pro mod, diesel pro sport & sportsman
- 6pm: Tractor pulls begin
- 10pm: Kick off party with Creed Fisher in concert.
- 7am: Gates Open for show vehicles and vendors
- 10am: Gate open for public
- 10am-5pm: semi drag loaded & bobtail, diesel pro mod, diesel pro sport & sportsman
- 5:30pm: Awards ceremony
- 6:30pm: Tractor Pull begins
For anyone needing details on registration or anything else, please call 616-540-4561, 616-218-9235, or 616-836-0606. You can also reach out to Kelly's Truck Parts or East Texas Truck Center.
Tailgating, tents, and BBQ pits are welcome.
Here's a look back at pics from a previous Draggin' & Pullin' event.