The KICKS/McDonalds Big Bass Splash Starts Tomorrow – Stuff You Should Know
You could win a new truck, boat, or thousands in cash just for catching a fish!!
The biggest amateur bass tournament gets underway tomorrow and continues through Sunday at Lake Sam Rayburn. The 28th annual KICKS/McDonalds Big Bass Splash with $580,000 in guaranteed cash and prizes is ready to kick off.
Here are a few things you should know:
- Registration is going on today from 10am-8pm at Umphrey Family Pavilion which is the tournament headquarters and weigh in site, located on the South end of the lake.
- Registration is also scheduled for every morning of the tournament from 5-6. Registrations may also be taken following the tournament on Friday and Saturday.
- You can go to the Sealy Outdoors website for all details and rules
- The current weather forecast has some changes to it. Friday is not looking too bad with a chance of rain later in the afternoon. Hopefully, the rain will be done by Saturday morning, but it will definitely be cooler on Saturday, but beautiful Sunday.
- As of Thursday morning, Lake Sam Rayburn is less than a foot low!
- You may not start fishing until the official 6am start is given on KICKS 105 each morning of the tourney.
- KICKS 105 will have updates on the air plus on our website and Facebook page.
- Anglers are encouraged to listen on their radio or you can also download the free app 'Radiopup' and listen to KICKS 105 on your smartphone.