1. Helmets required.
2. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any class for any reason.
- All racers must wear the number given on their chest at all times.
- Kids will be using the same barrel track as the adults with the same rules.
Cross country ($10 to enter) Cash and trophies awarded to 3 places
- This race will consist of 2 racers and 2 ATVS.
- All entries will start at 2 minute intervals in the order they have drawn numbers.
- When the first racer reaches the checkpoint the 2nd racer will be motioned to start.
- If you run out of bounds you must stop, back up and get back on the course or you will be disqualified.
- Any cutting of course will be automatic disqualification.
Adult - ($10 to enter) Cash and trophies awarded to 3 places
Kids – (No entry fee.. trophies awarded to 3 places)
- You will be racing around 3 barrels in a certain formation
- You will be racing one racer at a time against a clock
- If you knock over a barrel you will have 5 sec added to your time
- Cutting of the course will be automatic disqualification
0-125 CC ~ limited to kids 13 and under
0-400 CC ~ limited to kids 16 and under
Utility – Must be a bike classified as a utility ATV from factory
All 4WD ATV’s will run the Utility class.
Sports Quad -- All bikes that are classified sports ATV’s from factory
No 4WD ATV’s allowed in this class
Side X Side
Payout for all races is 100% plus a trophy for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
50% - 1st 30% - 2nd 20% - 3rd