Join the COVID-19 Resource Webinar for East Texas Businesses
Thursday afternoon (4/9) from 2 - 3:30 pm, the Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce, Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation, and the Angelina College Small Business Development Center will be presenting a webinar designed to help East Texas businesses, organizations and non-profits that are attempting to identify the resources necessary to navigate these challenging days.
Some of the topics/questions to be covered include:
- How do I learn what financial resources are available?
- How do I prepare to apply for assistance?
- How do I determine if my business qualifies for assistance?
- Where can I find checklists that will help me prepare to apply for assistance?
- What do I need to have to apply?
- What types of programs are available?
- How do I approach my lender and what do they need?
- How soon can I expect some type of assistance?
- What qualifies as a loan and what qualifies as a grant?
The webinar is free, however there is maximum capacity of 250 online attendees.