Lufkin District Champ is Our Student Athlete of the Week
This week on the Friday Night Frenzy, KICKS 105 and McDonald's would like to recognized Lufkin High School Junior Adan Hernandez as our Student/Athlete of the Week.
Adan’s accomplishments include:
- 2 time Cross Country District Team Champion
- 2019 Cross Country Individual District Champion
- 2018 Cross Country 5A State Qualifier
- 5k Personal Record of 15:59 at 2019 Hudson Invitational
- LHS Varsity soccer player
- 2018 16-5A All District Honorable Mention
- Along with these athletic accomplishments Adan also performs well in the classroom as he is a part of the STEM program at Lufkin High School.